Total Pageviews

Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Welcome to my life.....

Assalamualaikum... This is my first post to my blog. Before I proceed to talk and write about the other things, let me shared with you about the basic things. People always say that 'tak kenal maka tak cinta'. Some people also say that 'tak kenal maka taaruf'. First of all, my name is Muhammad Fahmi bin Abdullah and I am currently studied at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS. The statement 'introduce yourself' are very common especially when people are being interviewed.

When talked about interview, a lot of my friends now is going to sit for interview. They are keep searching about the hot topics that maybe been asked in the interview. The importance of interview for the company is to make sure that the employee are good enough to achieve their mission and vision. But then, my friends are not sit for interview to get job but to get scholarship to pursue their studies at overseas or local universities. I hope that they  will success in the interview and the future life and achieve their ambition. I think that's enough for my first post. If you want to know more about me, please follow this blog.

Thank you.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment